Upgrade and Renovation of National Bank of Egypt, Demerdash Branch:
- Date of Signing Contract: 16 June 2009.
- Contract role: Main Contractor.
- Contract Duration: 2.5 Months.
- Date of Completion: 3 March 2010.
- Value of the total contract at completion: Approx. 1.3 million L.E.
- Name of Employer: National Bank of Egypt.
- The activities included the necessary rehabilitation and restoration works, the necessary sanitary and plumbing works as well as painting, installing new ceramic and granite floors and preparing new bathrooms, managers and employees rooms. The works comprised also installation of a raised floor, fall ceiling, wooden cladding, wooden doors and aluminum windows.
- Also the main activities included the installation of maintenance and u[grade of existing air conditioning units, new electrical and lighting systems, data and VOIP networks, fire alarm system in addition to the queuing system.